Tuesday, November 2, 2021

EN PLEIN AIR IN PINE GROVE.

Due to relocation to the North region of our beautiful country I got great opportunity to discover new exciting locations to paint. 

The land is in bloom and I keep my brush up !

This wonderful pine grove is located in short walk distance from the studio. Of course it was the 1st choice for plein air. Amazed by pine trees, I came there to paint their golden trunks and moving shadows but I couldn't take my eyes from thickets of bugenvilija at the background and started to develop them. I was very enthusiastic and complete this painting in one shot, doing all work a-la-prima. When I was into my final strokes, going to complete the painting, I discovered big figure in black walking white dog - right against me. Lady was fully concentrated on her telephone and seen nothing around. They stuck "in frame" for a while - enough to paint them into the landscape.


Dog Walking in Pines.
Oil painting.
© VANESSA STASHINSKI 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment